Monday, June 9, 2008

Hi Everybody!

Well, its almost time to hear those wedding bells!

Garrett and I are really excited. Everything is coming together beautifully in the last couple days until the wedding. I'm getting all packed up for this weekend and then for our trip to Disneyland. I am almost just as excited for Disneyland as for the wedding!

Cher bird is tons of fun, although I am very allergic to her. My eyes are all bloodshot and itchy. But I just love her so much! She is cute as cute can be. You guys will love her so much, and she will you.

I started moving my stuff into the apartment today. And, I am getting a lot of my own kitchen stuff off the registry. Today I got towels and a toaster in the mail. So much fun! I am feeling all "growed-up!"

Well, I can't wait to see you all on Friday. Kat, John and Baby Brett... we will miss you.

Love,
Leslie

No comments: