Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Life keep evolving!

I should be in bed, as tomorrow is the big day. The vet is coming and I have 5 horses that are going to go through a BIG change. I then have about 10 days to teach them who the boss is and how they should behave.

We are leaving on the 19th for Michigan and returning on the 29th. We will leave Mikaela at Camp Ensign on the way home from Seattle, so that she may attend Girls camp.

Well because we are buying Jim's place, I have decided to babysitting. I told Terri BC tonight that I was applying for the position of babysitter. The through her arms around me and told me I was hired. I start the week of the 29th. So for the next two months after that I am only going to be taking weekend trips. Don't worry Brad, We will still make graduation. When school starts again, I will only have the kids after school. The extra money will help to pay off our mortgage in about 5 years, maybe less. Fingers crossed!

Goodnight everyone!

No comments: