Friday, August 7, 2009

college graduate

So the last three posts are from me I think some of my other family members should post something on here. So I recently graduated from BYU-Idaho. Its great after five years of spending my parents money going on many dates and still not finding MS right and pretending to pay attention in classes that seemed to drag on and on I now have a BS in sociology and have received many congratulations from family and friends and yet I am still unemployed. But with all of this I have started thinking what did I really learn while attending a institution of higher education and so far this is what I have come up with. First its only illegal or wrong if you get caught this goes for most every thing from driving backwards in round abouts (those crazy circle things that are replacing the 4 way intersections). to jumping/falling out of rafters in to pools of water. Second while the goo in glow sticks is not toxic if you get it in your eye it does burn. Third boys and girls will never understand eachother from the time we first realize there is such a thing as the opposite sex to the time we die the opposite sex will always be a mystery dont try to understand it you will just end up going crazy. Third just because someone is going to college does not mean they are smart I saw and did alot of stupid things while going to college and had alot of fun doing them and I plan on doing more stupid/ fun things in the future.

2 comments:

Kathlen said...

like breaking car windshields?

Mom Hodgson said...

It's not breaking the windshield, it is what he was doing when the windshield broke. Bad Brad, it finally caught you....