Friday, May 23, 2008

Okay Gang, All of you know that I stay busy. But this month has been above and beyond busy.

Dad is starting to complain about being over worked. He is mainly over worked, because he is married to me. So I have decided to sell the 2 stud's that I just bought. And I am trying to do more of my own work. I am also going to work on the books to see how soon we can quite the Cemetery. Or at least subcontract out the closings. I think that sitting around all winter is telling stories on us. So I believe that something needs to change.

Most of you know that Treasure had her foal last week. He is Cute, Cute, Cute. We have not named him yet. Here are some of the names that we have thought about. Ernie, Snookim Joe, Lighting,. Any suggestions?

It's 9:00 p.m. and I am dying on the vine. I'll tell you more later, if I remember how to get on.

Mom

1 comment:

Kathlen said...

Snookim Joe and Ernie?? Think there are some stories behind these names... Well I am glad that you guys are starting to relax. Retirement is no fun if you have to work, work, work.