Thursday, May 1, 2008

Happy Birthday NEANEA!!!

So yesterday we finally celebrated nea's birthday!!! And we got a few pictures for your enjoyment.
Yes that is a Taper candle, I don't happen to have any "birthday candles" so that is what she got! At least she got a candle. That sucker was hard to get into a cupcake, the cupcake started to fall apart and so I held it together with frosting!! Smart thinking, if I do say so myself.

This was a perfect birthday present. 52 weeks of recipes!! No more beef stroganoff for heather. We told her that she has to make us one recipe a week for the rest of her time with us. Maybe we can get her a little more "domesticated" as her classmates call it!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE NEANEA, WE LOVE YOU!!!!

2 comments:

Heather said...

dang i think i need a make over.

Kathlen said...

Ok lets do it. You and I will get a massage this weekend and I will give you a make over!! deal?