Friday, April 11, 2008

14 DAYS and COUNTING!!


Can you tell that I am very excited about graduation!! When we first moved to Provo, I remember telling myself that we only had three years. That seemed like a very long time! Anytime something crazy happened I would tell my self, only two years left.......Now we are down to MONTHS!! I am so excited to be moving(I am not that excited to pack!) to a new place and to meet new people. Oh the places we'll go! Right now we are weighting our options for grad schools. We went to the temple yesterday seeking answers and we decided that we really need to get more information and weight our options. We might have an answer soon. Either way we will have plenty of adventures. If we go to Penn State we will be close to DC, New York, lots of US historical sites as well as church sites. If we go to Michigan we will be close to family and friends, the Upper peninsula of Michigan which I hear is just beautiful. There is also a community college close so I might be able to finish my schooling. We would also be closer to grandparents. Who knows, we are not basing our decisions off of any of that, so it should be intresting to see what we come up with!! Wish us Luck!

No comments: