Friday, April 4, 2008

Funny Story

Brett has become more curious everyday and so now all the doors in the house have to be shut after us. Jon and I were getting ready to go to the temple. Heather was still at school and when she going home she was going to watch boo, while we were gone. I watched Brett while Jon got ready. I started doing my hair and I closed the bathroom door behind me. I thought Jon was watching Brett, needless to say Brett crawled into our Bedroom and was just playing around. Well it got quiet, in fact too quite. So I went out to see what he and dad were up too, and there was my boo. Next to dads night stand, sitting in a pile of muscle rub. Brett had managed to twist the lid off and squeeze it all over himself and the floor. Luckily for us he didn't put any into his mouth, but I bet his hands felt funny. We gave him a quick bath as a precautionary measure. We are going to have to watch him close from now on. Jon thought that I was watching him, I guess we need to make sure the each of know who is watching him. What could have been a scary situation, luckily turned out to be just a bedroom that now smells like Bengay.

No comments: