Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Brett's Weight Check!

I took Brett to get a weight check, and today Brett weighs 20lbs 2 1/2oz. Which puts him in the 38th percentile!!! He is 28in. long, which puts him in the 33rd percentile. While we were there I decided to have the doctor check him out. For the last couple of days, Brett has been so cranky. Which as some of you might know is not like my baby! When we took him to the after hours clinic a week ago, the Physicians assistant said that Brett had a 30% ear infection. When Dr. Jensen checked his ear today, he told me that Brett had a full blown ear infection. For a full blown ear infection, my little boy isn't that cranky. Luckily we got some antibiotics for him so he should be feeling better soon. He is such a good little boy, Jon and I are so blessed. What we did to deserve him, I don't know.

No comments: