Friday, May 1, 2009

Easter at the Hodgson's

The boys playing Monopoly


Brad being retarded :)
Cher bird--negotiating real-estate for Heather (who won I think)


The longest game of Monopoly EVER!! I think it went from 5pm-9pm


Sabel hiding from everyone

Uncle Dale, Heather and her Future, and... Brad.


Garrett and Ozzy


Mom's BEAUTIFUL food. These cucumber things were SO good!
Jello Eggs! Gorgeous huh?!

Isn't mom amazing?


Boys...

Aunt Emily and ChaChi, Grandma Grace and Skyler sleeping in the background.

I don't know how mom escaped all the pics!! Sorry mom!



Here is a video of Brad playing with Garrett's iPhone "Shotgun"

1 comment:

Mom Hodgson said...

I am glad you two came. Don't be sorry about missing me in the photo's. The cucumbers I think are are called Deviled egg cucumbers. See you soon!

Mom