Sunday, May 31, 2009

So this is the entire reason I went to billings was for this hat. They only handed out 100 of these hats at the grand opening of cabelas. I almost bought a new gun but Heather would not buy my old one and I could not convince my parents that I absolutely needed a new one. I did get to turn in my application for the U.S marshals and now I am hoping that I get a e-mail telling me that they want to interview me.




This is the archway you pass under at the north end of yellowstone it looks super old and I was kind of scared that a brick might fall onto my truck but I got lucky and nothing bad happened but from this point on I acted like a stupid tourist with a camcorder in one hand a camera in the other.but the park was amazing.
I am not sure what this is I just thought it was cool I am sure it has something to do with the geothermal activity going on in the park. Wow thanks geology I never thought I would use the word geothermal in a real situation.Of course I took pictures of water I love water my only problem with this water is they wont let me jump into it something about not disturbing the scenery of the park shoot with my hot body all I would do is improve the beauty of the park.
This was a really cool picture so I like a dumb tourist had to fly off the side of the road jump out and start taking pictures. I hate stupid tourist they are so stupid sometimes but you have to admit its a good picture.This is roaring mountain. not sure but maybe they should rename it smoking mountain I dont remember hearing any roaring coming from the mountain.
this is the first buffolo that I saw and at first he would not move so I had to throw a few rocks to get him mad enough to move then later on I saw a sign in the park that says no molesting the wildlife or animals. two thought came to my mind first who would want to molest that second are they talking about me when they refer to the wildlife.
at first I thought this was old faithful but then it would not do anything it just sat there and drooled water like one of them fancey french toilets except well this one is broke.
These are paintpots or boiling mud no this is not like a day spa and dont let the children play in it this mud is like superheated but its really cool to watch. I will try to upload some videos of it you will find all the videos at the bottom of this slideshow.was not so upset that I could not jump from this waterfall looks like there are sharp rocks at the bottom but it was gorgeous.
This is a cool geothermal pool around old faithful and yes I did find old faithful.some more paintpots the videos are more impressive.The picture you have all been waiting for Old faithful or the redneck version of them fancy french toilets that spray you on the backside when you are done with the paperwork

me in front of one of the hot pools in the park and no the steam is coming from me because I am so dang hotI think I am hot enough that I should be one of the parks attractions I mean look at me. I was hiking up to a overlook of old faithful water spoutsee even the ice is melting around me. this is the west thumb of yellowstone lakethe west thumb with out me. its gorgeous
now for some videos





old faithful

well for some reason I cant get old faithfull to post sorry!!!!!!

1 comment:

4wheelschick said...

what amazing pictures...i don't think i have ever been to yellowstone, but it looks like a place I should visit.