Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Our Wonderful Family!

Just a quick note, before going to bed.

I just wanted to tell all my Family how much I love and appreciate you!

We have worked hard as a family in the Cemetery for years. And I have not expressed how much you have contributed to our success there. We have been sung praises by the community for 8 years. Yet, I have felt that we all benefited from working there and, did not feel a need to say Thank You.

Well, I am here to say Thank You! Without you, we would not be, we could not have done all that we have accomplished.

This year we were down to just 4 1/2 of us. Sky, with still a bum foot, helped where there was wheels. The job wasn't to bad. But then most of the major work was done when everyone was still living at home. Thank You, for being ours!

FYI- Our loan has been approved and we are buying Jim place. Hopefully, Heather is moving in to Jim's. So there is going to be a major painting, carpeting, etc. party going on over there. Any volunteers?

Our Love to all
Mom

3 comments:

Kathlen said...

I can help with the party!! Not so much the painting and carpeting :)!

Leslie said...

when is this fun little working party going to be happening?

Mom Hodgson said...

Not for 2 or 3 weeks. Jim will still be here for at least that long.