Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Not as exciting as the baby news

well my news is not as exciting as the news about garrett having a kid which I might add is kind of scary but exciting as well. So this last week I went to Montana for the opening of cabelas (mom and dad thought I went for a job) and got a cool hat that was free oh and I spent like sixty bucks on gun ammo (dont tell mom or dad) yeah that was fun while I was in billings I decided to drop in on the U.S marshals informations session (I think thats what they called it) I turned in an application along with my resume and a bunch of other paper work they fingerprinted me(I am pretty sure they want to see what kind of crime I have been involved in) then I left to go back to rexburg. On my way back home I went to yellowstone and drove around looking at the amazing sights and acting like a stupid tourist everytime I saw a animal (no joke I took pictures of everything even boiling mud) after spending five hours in yellowstone I decided it was time to put down the camera and head for home. I had only been home for fifteen minutes when I managed to convince my roommates that we really should go back to yellowstone. So on monday we all piled in to my truck and headed towards yellowstone on the way there I was pulled over for speeding. I guess 64 in a 45 and tailgating a sherrif is uh a bad idea!!!! Heres the good new she thought I was pretty hot so she let me off with a warning :) I will admit I was really freaking out because I had just turned in my application to the U.S marshals and here I am getting pulled over so thats been my memorial day weekend now I am babysitting a empty pool.

4 comments:

Mom Hodgson said...

Ya didn't say anything about a good looking cop pulling you over. Did you get her number (I mean phone number).

Leslie said...

bradley, bradley, bradley.... you scare me. Garrett wants me to ask if your roommate can verify that the cop was hot?

Leslie said...

you are such a dork. Hey send leslie and I some pictures. And yeah was the cop hot and do you have photos? If not can your roommate verify that she was hot?

Leslie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.